Carl K. Toumayan
Carl K. Toumayan is a veteran Attorney with a wealth of experience. Carl has been engaged in the general practice of Law since 1985 representing individuals and families, as well as large and small for-profit and non-profit organizations. He has experience in numerous areas of law including, estate planning, probate, zoning and land use development, property rights, residential and commercial conveyancing, landlord tenant law, contract and business law, and civil and business litigation. He has tried cases in Superior Court, District Court, Probate Court and the Land Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He has also represented clients before numerous Municipal Boards and the Bankruptcy Court of Massachusetts.
Carl received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Computer Science from Boston College School of Management (Class of 1982) and a Juris Doctorate Degree from Boston University School of Law (Class of 1985).
He is a Life Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Association, a member of the Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel, and the Massachusetts Bar Association. He is a former Member of the Master Plan Committee for the Town of Middleton from 2001 - 2013, acting Chairman from 2009-2013, former Member of the By-Law Review Committee for the Town of Middleton and former President of the Kiwanis Club of Arlington, Inc.
Prior to joining Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, Carl ran his own firm since 2005 and before that was affiliated with the firm of Keshian & Reynolds, P.C. from 1985 to 2005.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Corporate & Business Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Land Use Development
- Massachusetts, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Massachusetts, 1999
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1985
- Boston College School of Management, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Finance & Computer Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Carl K. Toumayan, Principal, 2005 - 2017
- Keshian & Reynolds, P.C., Associate, 1985 - 2005