Providing Comprehensive Legal Services
At Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, we represent clients across Massachusetts in cases involving a broad spectrum of legal disciplines. Contact us to schedule a free, confidential consultation regarding any legal issue, including but not limited to the following.
- Family law: We represent clients in divorce, paternity, child custody and support, modification and removal, and enforcement and contempt cases. We also assist clients with the drafting of prenuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense: If you've been charged with OUI, a drug offense or any other crime in Massachusetts, we will vigorously defend you against the charges.
- Personal injury: We help accident victims seek compensation for injuries caused by negligent drivers, property owners, dog owners and other parties.
- Employment law: Our attorneys help both employers and employees draft and negotiate employment contracts and protect their rights in employment litigation.
- Workers' compensation: If you are concerned that you are not receiving the workers' comp benefits you are entitled to, we can advise and represent you.
- Social Security disability (SSD): Our attorneys represent clients nationwide in hearings to establish their eligibility for federal disability benefits.
- Zoning, land use and licensing: If your plans for your property or your business require regulatory approval, we can help you pursue your goals.
- Businesses and corporations: We advise and represent clients at all stages of running a business, from formation through contracts and litigation to dissolution.
- Civil litigation: Whether you are looking to pursue a claim against another party or defend yourself against a lawsuit, our experienced litigators can help.
- Real estate: In our residential and commercial real estate practice, we handle all transactional matters, as well as any litigation arising out of a real estate activity.
- Estate law: Our attorneys prepare estate planning documents designed to meet clients' needs and work with estate administrators to navigate the probate process.
We have convenient office locations in Lexington and Andover . Contact us today to discuss what the lawyers at our firm can do to help you pursue your legal goals.