Massachusetts Civil Litigation Attorneys
At Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, our civil litigation lawyers never lose sight of their primary goal: to resolve our clients' disputes as quickly and favorably as possible. For thirty years our attorneys have been fulfilling that commitment, providing effective representation in state and federal courts in Boston and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
If you or your company is involved in a personal or business dispute and would like to speak with one of our attorneys please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We are prepared to handle a wide range of civil litigation cases, including those involving the following:
- Real estate litigation, including residential and commercial property disputes and construction defects claims
- Business disputes, including unfair competition, disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), breach of contract claims, partnership and shareholder disputes, copyright and trademark infringement, and employment harassment and discrimination claims
- Consumer disputes, including bad faith insurance and insurance coverage disputes
- Employee claims of sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination
- Personal injury claims, including claims for car accident injuries, premises liability, and nursing home negligence
- Probate litigation, including will and trust contests
Our civil litigators are often able to resolve client issues efficiently and privately through alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When it is in a client's best interests to go to court, however, attorneys from our firm provide vigorous trial representation.