Attorney Brill Joined Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP as an Associate Attorney in May 2018. Ms. Brill devotes her practice to all aspects of domestic relations including divorce, paternity, child custody, modification and contempt matters, as well as guardianship of minor and guardianship of incapacitated adults matters and 209A abuse prevention orders.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Brill was a staff attorney at the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association, where she represented and assisted lowincome clients in a wide range of family law and guardianship matters. She supervised limited assistance legal clinics for pro se litigants at the Suffoll< and Middlesex Probate & Family Courts and led trainings for volunteer attorneys and community partners.
Ms. Brill was a member of the 2017-2018 Public Interest Leadership Program class through the Boston Bar Association. She is a notary public, and proficient in Spanish.
Ms. Brill earned her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law and her undergraduate degree at the University of Rochester. During law school, Ms. Brill clerked for justices of the Norfolk Probate and Family Court. She also represented clients in 209A abuse prevention order hearings as a student attorney in Northeastern's Domestic Violence Clinic.
Areas Of Practice
- Domestic Relations/Guardianship 90%
- Civil Litigation 10%
- Massachusetts, 2015
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Spanish, International Relations
- "Unknown U: Emerging College Issues in Divorce Actions" (with Grace Roessler, Esq.), Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Fall 2019
- "Part Il: Dealing with DCF- Understanding the Basics and Interplay of DCF with Family Law," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Summer 2019
- "Part I: Dealing with DCF- Understanding the Basics and Interplay of DCF with Family Law," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Winter 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boston Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Boston Bar Association, Public Interest Leadership Program, Member, 2017 to 2018
- Boston Bar Association, Family Law Communications Committee, Member, 2018 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association, Staff Attorney, 2016 to 2018