Rachel C. Erani
- Family Law Associate
Rachel takes a compassionate approach with her clients and helps them determine and implement the legal solutions that work best for their families.
Rachel is admitted to practice before Courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School and her Bachelor of the Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Attorney Erani has worked in the field of family law since college, when she interned at a small domestic relations firm. She went on to work at domestic relations law firms throughout law school and since being admitted to the Bar.
Rachel is committed to working closely with her clients and advocating for them to receive the best possible outcomes.
Areas Of Practice
- Domestic Relations 100%
- Massachusetts, 2021
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2020
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Legal Studies and Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Delta Phi
- Calorie Counting Catastrophe: How the FDA Should Decrease the Use of Mobile Applications for Disordered Eating , 20 J. High Tech, L. 157 , 1, 2020