Mitchell E. Weisman has been a member of the firm since 1983 and a partner since 1988. He managed the firm’s first satellite office on the North Shore and shortly into his tenure moved on to act as coordinator for the rapidly growing real estate department and is largely responsible for it’s phenomenal growth and reputation. Attorney Weisman is a frequent speaker at realtor and first time homebuyer seminars and acts as a liaison with the firm’s lender clientele. He continues to fine-tune the conveyancing practices and procedures to ensure seamless closings and enhance client relations.
Mr. Weisman is a past President of the Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel and a member of the Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association and American Bar Association. He is President of the Board of Directors of Camp Bauercrest in Amesbury, Massachusetts and a recruiter/interviewer for his alma mater, Northwestern University.
Areas Of Practice
- Massachusetts, 1983
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor – 1981
- Northwestern, Evanston, IL
- Bachelor of Arts – 1978
- Major: History/Political Science
- Phillips Academy , Andover, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel, Former President
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association , Member