- Managing Partner
Mr. Kajko is the Managing Partner of the firm.
He is a 1984 graduate of Tufts University and a 1988 graduate of Western New England University School of Law.
Mr. Kajko is an experienced trial attorney who concentrates his practice in the litigation of complex domestic relations, custody, civil and criminal cases in all trial courts of the Commonwealth including the Probate and Family Court, Superior Court and District Court.
He has handled divorce cases with marital estates valued over 100 million dollars.
Mr. Kajko also represents clients in the negotiation and drafting of prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
He also represents business executives in employment matters including the negotiation of severance packages and exit strategies.
Attorney Kajko has tried well over 100 jury and non-jury cases to completion in various courts of the Commonwealth including a seven week trial in Middlesex Superior Court which resulted in a collected multi-million dollar judgment for the firm's client.
Mr. Kajko has been appointed as a Special Master, Parenting Coordinator, Discovery Master, Guardian ad Litem, and Real Estate Commissioner by various Justices of the Probate and Family Court.
Attorney Kajko has also served as a Conciliator and Mediator.
He has appeared on FOX News and in various news publications as a legal commentator and has lectured on various legal topics in numerous forums including M.C.L.E.
Mr. Kajko has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in the Massachusetts and New England's Super Lawyer/Boston Magazine for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Attorney Kajko has been selected to be included in The Best Lawyers in America, for (2013), (2014), (2015), (2016), (2017), (2018), (2019) and (2020).
For three decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded by the legal profession and the public as the most credible and definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.
Areas Of Practice
- Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1990
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 1988
- Tufts University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1984
- Alimony: Trends and Theories, MCLE, 2010
- How to Try a Removal Case, MCLE, 2013
- Married (& Divorcing) with Children, MCLE, 2014
- Domestic Abuse in Divorce & Child Custody Litigation, MCLE, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Present
- Chelmsford Pop Warner Football-Board of Directors, Present
- Chelmsford Middle School Hockey-Board of Directors , Present
- Chelmsford All Sports Boosters Club-Board of Directors