Noah B. Goodman joined Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP as a Partner in 2020, he devotes his practice primarily to Probate & Family Law and Civil Litigation. Attorney Goodman earned two Bachelor of Science Degrees from Syracuse University (1998) and his Juris Doctor Degree from Suffolk University Law School (2001), graduating with Honors from both educational institutions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Noah successfully founded and managed the Law Offices of Noah B. Goodman from 2008 to 2019, located in Wellesley. Attorney Goodman has been appointed as ARC (Attorneys Representing Children) counsel. This pro bono program operates to provide children with a voice in contested domestic relations matters. Noah has received GAL (Guardian Ad Litem) training, and also donates his time to serve as Lawyer of the Day in the Middlesex Probate and Family Court, and volunteers as a Conciliator for the Middlesex Bar Association, in which capacity he has helped many Parties since 2015 resolve their high-conflict matters and avoid the expense and Family impact of Trial.
Noah is an avid biker and has completed many treks for worthy charitable causes such as the Cape Code Getaway and Memory Ride, raising money to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis and Alzheimer’s Disease as well as the Rodman Ride for Kids, 100-mile single-day route.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate and Family Litigation 65%
- Civil Litigation 35%
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2011
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- B.S. - 1998
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Law & Public Policy
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Associaiton, Member, 2008 to present
- Sponsor Member Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, 2008 to present
- Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association and Senior Partners for Justice 2010 to present
- Middlesex Bar Association, Council Board Member, 2015 to present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Noah B. Goodman, Founding and Managing Attorney, 2008 to 2019