Experienced Civil Litigation Services In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
At Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, our civil litigation lawyers never lose sight of their primary goal: to resolve our clients’ disputes as quickly and favorably as possible. For decades, our attorneys have been fulfilling that commitment, providing effective representation in state and federal courts in Boston and throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
If you or your company is involved in a personal or business dispute and would like to speak with one of our attorneys, please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We are prepared to handle a wide range of civil litigation cases, including those involving:
- Business disputes, including unfair competition, disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), breach of contract claims, partnership and shareholder disputes, copyright and trademark infringement, and employment harassment and discrimination claims
- Employee claims of sexual harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination
- Real estate litigation, including residential and commercial property disputes and construction defects claims
- Construction litigation claims, including bond claims, lien claims and award disputes
- Personal injury claims, including claims for car accident injuries, premises liability and nursing home negligence
- Probate litigation, including will and trust contests
- Consumer disputes, including bad faith insurance and insurance coverage disputes
- Massachusetts Wage Act and Tips Act claims
Our civil litigators are often able to resolve client issues efficiently and privately through alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including negotiation, mediation and arbitration. When it is in a client’s best interests to go to court, however, attorneys from our firm provide vigorous trial representation.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
With offices in Lexington, Nashua and Andover, we serve clients across Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Contact us today to speak with one of our qualified attorneys.