Suzana Urukalo is a Partner at Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, where she concentrates her practice in domestic relations and handles family law matters including but not limited to:
- Uncontested Divorces;
- High conflict Divorces which include contested issues surrounding custody, parenting plans; child support, alimony, valuation of assets, business valuations and division of assets;
- Paternity cases including contested issues surrounding custody, parenting plans and child support;
- International and Domestic removal of minor children;
- Modifications of custody, parenting plans, child support and alimony;
- Drafting and negotiating separation agreements, prenuptial/postnuptial agreements and in vitro fertilization consent agreements; and
- Petitioning and Defending 209A Restraining Orders.
In addition to being a zealous advocate for her clients, whether through litigation in a courtroom setting, or negotiating a settlement, Ms. Urukalo offers loyalty, sensitivity and skilled experience in helping her clients achieve their goals during challenging times.
Ms. Urukalo has been appointed as Discovery Master and has served as “Lawyer for the day” in the Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts.
Ms. Urukalo is a licensed Attorney in Massachusetts, Michigan, and Illinois, and admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts and all U.S. District Courts of Michigan. Ms. Urukalo received her B.A. Honors Degree from the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada and obtained her Juris Doctor from New England School of Law Boston.
Ms. Urukalo interned with the Greater Boston Legal Services domestic abuse divorce department and has been involved with the Big Sisters of Boston Association.
Areas Of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- University of Windsor, Windsor
- Honors: With Honors