- Of Counsel
Judith M. Reisman joined the firm in 2018, as of counsel. She is a 1974 graduate of Boston University with a B.A. in English Language and Literature, Magna Cum Laude and a 1978 graduate of Suffolk University Law School with a J.D., Cum Laude.
Attorney Reisman has concentrated her practice in family law, including divorce, modifications, pre and post nuptial agreements and paternity cases. In the past, she has served as Guardian Ad Litem, Discovery Master, Parenting Coordinator and Conciliator.
Attorney Reisman continues to be dedicated to providing quality, care legal assistance to all of her clients. She is zealous in her advocacy for her clients. Her many years of experience handling a large array of issues and cases both in and out of the court room has secured the respect and loyalty of the men and woman who she has represented during particularly difficult times in their lives.
Areas Of Practice
- Family 100%
- Massachusetts, 1978
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1974
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: English Language and Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, Present
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law office of Judith H. E Reisman, Sole Proprietor, 1979 to 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- Lawyer for the day - Middlesex County Probate court Conciliator - Middlesex County Bar Association