Providing Comprehensive Legal Services
At Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, we represent clients across Massachusetts and New Hampshire in cases involving a broad spectrum of legal disciplines. Contact us to schedule a free, confidential consultation regarding any legal issue, including:
- Family law: We represent clients in divorce, paternity, child custody and support, modification and removal, and enforcement and contempt cases. We also assist clients with the drafting of prenuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense: If you’ve been charged with OUI, a drug offense or any other crime in Massachusetts, we will vigorously defend you against the charges.
- Personal injury: We help accident victims seek compensation for injuries caused by negligent drivers, property owners, dog owners and other parties.
- Employment law: Our attorneys help both employers and employees draft and negotiate employment contracts and protect their rights in employment litigation.
- Workers’ compensation: If you are concerned that you are not receiving the workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to, we can advise and represent you.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): Our attorneys represent clients nationwide in hearings to establish their eligibility for federal disability benefits.
- Zoning, land use and licensing: If your plans for your property or your business require regulatory approval, we can help you pursue your goals.
- Businesses and corporations: We advise and represent clients at all stages of running a business, from formation through contracts and litigation to dissolution.
- Civil litigation: Whether you are looking to pursue a claim against another party or defend yourself against a lawsuit, our experienced litigators can help.
- Real estate: In our residential and commercial real estate practice, we handle all transactional matters, as well as any litigation arising out of a real estate activity.
- Estate law: Our attorneys prepare estate planning documents designed to meet clients’ needs and work with estate administrators to navigate the probate process.
We have convenient office locations in Lexington, Andover and Nashua. Contact us today to discuss what the lawyers at our firm can do to help you pursue your legal goals.