1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » High-Asset Divorce

Assisting Individuals With Considerable Financial Means Through The Divorce Process

At Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti, LLP, we understand the stress and emotional toll that the dissolution of a marriage can have on not only the couple, but also the entire family. We work with you to settle disputes and strive to reach favorable outcomes that protect your best interests.

Our goal is always to resolve your family matters in a noncontentious environment as efficiently as possible. We strive to set families up with successful, workable plans that will succeed well into the future. Our attorneys will fight to best preserve positive family relations and financial security so that you can move forward.

Thorough, Efficient And Detailed Guidance

We handle all aspects of divorce and are equipped to zealously negotiate, respond to court filings, retain the proper expert for your circumstance, represent you in court, and try your case to judgment if need be. Securing your finances is important, and high-asset divorces require attentive, detailed and thorough legal representation.

Marital property is divided equitably, not necessarily equally, between both parties. Our attorneys will help you determine what qualifies as a marital asset, help uncover hidden assets and fight for a fair valuation and distribution of your assets.

We assist our clients with the division of all assets, including:

  • Investment properties
  • Commercial real estate
  • Residential homes
  • Retirement accounts
  • Pension plans
  • Stocks
  • Bonds
  • Savings and other bank accounts
  • Personal property
  • Business ventures and holdings

As your attorneys, we will provide you with the best asset protection possible with a fair and equitable property settlement in accordance with state and federal laws. We have experienced litigators working in specialized teams with the techniques and skills needed for any complex divorce litigation situation.

Our lawyers will fight to protect your assets, financial security and family. It is our objective to present the best case on your behalf. If you are considering a divorce, be careful to reach any agreement without the advice of a skilled attorney specializing in matrimonial law. Contact our office today. Call to schedule a confidential meeting. We have convenient office locations in Lexington and Nashua, and we serve clients throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.