Attorney Pistrang's litigation experience intersects with multiple practice areas, including commercial disputes, tort, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair business practices, equity, and domestic relations.
Attorney Pistrang received her B.A. from Hamilton College (2011) and her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School (2017), where she was a member of Vanderbilt's federal Appellate Litigation Clinic. Her prior experience includes serving as a judicial intern at the Massachusetts Superior Court and as a legislative intern at the Massachusetts State House of Representatives.
Areas Of Practice
- 100% Litigation
- 50% Civil Litigation
- 50% Domestic Relations Litigation
- Massachusetts, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2018
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2017
- Hamilton College, New York
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present